KOSAS lipsticks REVIEW and DEMO: Rosewater, Undone, Electra, Stardust
I was excited to come across these lipsticks in London, I had been plotting an order from the US but the shipping costs almost made me think twice. I ordered samples of my preferred from Alyaka, and they arrived super fast.
Kosas is a brand that I had heard of through Goop/ Gwyneth Paltrow. She used a red one in this video and it made me wanna have it, because I haven't had very much luck with "natural" lipsticks in the past, and these looked like modern textures.
Fast forward to my first impressions: They are. They are a creamy moisturizing lipstick with a nice shine, they feel like a lip balm and there's nothing much bad that I can say about them. They smell like vanilla. I really like them, and I wish they made nude shades (and lip liners!)
On my skintone...
Rosewater is a sheer dusty pink, kind of your lips but better with a strong pink tone
Stardust is a sheer dusty rose/coral, kind of your lips but better with a coral tone
Electra is a very bright poppy red, lighter than I was expecting from seeing the photos.
Undone is a fantastic brown pink, it's like a natural version of NARS Pigalle. It is lighter and more reddish though
I really want to try them all because they look so different on lips! Feel free to watch the video for a better idea on colour.
Where to order KOSAS...
- In the US: http://bit.ly/2nTftCf or here http://bit.ly/2npjCRO
- In the UK: https://www.alyaka.com/brands/kosas/
- In the EU: http://bit.ly/2nTkivh
On the rest of my face, I'm wearing...
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow http://bit.ly/2nDHfDx
- YSL Touche Eclat http://bit.ly/2mVlPC1
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara http://bit.ly/2nDDHRT
- RMS Seduce eyeshadow http://bit.ly/2nHkBKn
- RMS Buriti Bronzer http://bit.ly/2nTzSqX
- RMS Living Luminizer http://bit.ly/1LclzDy
- Tata Harper Very Popular on cheeks http://bit.ly/2nB7FJl
- MAC Lady Be Good (at the beginning) http://bit.ly/2nTzKaX
- Kevyn Aucoin Medium lipliner http://bit.ly/2mK0Iln