I'm trying to get into the habit of making green smoothies, they don't substitute a meal for me but I treat them like a snack, they're full of good stuff so it's great. This is one of my favourites lately.
You will need:
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 banana peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped pinneapple
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or vanilla almond milk, or coconut milk depending what flavour you prefer- it will add a lot of flavour)
- Chia seeds (I always add 2 teaspoons to my smoothies)
- Add ice/water as you need for the right consistency for you. I added 1 cup of water all in all.