SILVER, BLACK, MOMO's, HERON TOWER
The hair is disastrous, partly because I had come straight from yoga, and partly because the weather is a hurricane-drizzly-horror right now.
From Momo's we headed to the Heron Tower for some much-needed duck & waffle...this is one of my favourite places..It was way busier than last time when we decided to show up at 3am on a Tuesday.
GOOD INTENTIONS SCHEDULE or "HOW A DAY DEGENERATES"
- I start the day on lemon juice with hot water, it's very detoxifying I then take my vitamin supplements
- I have a bowl of raspberries, blackberries, blueberries. All full of antioxidants and vitamin c
- I go to lunch and order a salad. I eat part of the salad, and all of the bread & butter
- I have a mince pie
- I skip dinner because I don't want to eat too much
- I go out and I decide I'll just have one drink, or maybe not even one at all! I take some coconut water with me to avoid temptation.
- I get to the party. I'm offered a glass of white wine. I accept
- I find halloween candy at a table. I eat the cadbury chocolate and pick up a candy bracelet
- I'm offered a glass of prosecco. I decline. I am not drinking tonight
- I'm offered a glass of white wine. I accept
- Next party. I'm offered whisky, I decline. I said I am not drinking tonight. Or eating.
- We go to Duck & Waffle for a midnight snack. I order the duck and the waffle. I eat everything.
- I order punch
- I get home
- I have a truffle
- I have a little crispy bread with peanut butter. I put away the peanut butter and the bread
- I take out the peanut butter. I have a little crispy bread. I put it away
Repeat x 3
- I go to bed.
- I wake up. I have some lemon with hot water