The little break up bag is on sale! I LOVE this bag. This is the smaller version of the original oversized clutch. Anyone who's ever bullied those of us who were into comics, really has no right to be wearing this trend, by the way.
I just ordered one, they have it at My-Wardrobe. 30% off code is WINTERWEAR30 and you can use it on all of the Winter Edit items, there's so much stuff.
I took the liberty of producing a little edit of mine. I'll try to do more of these, I love seeing them in other blogs.
1) The leather leggings, can't go wrong with Theory ones
2) I always wear a missoni scarf in Winter, they're my favourite. Love this one.
3) I have a very similar dress to this one (mine is from Sandro), and it's great, such a great option when you don't know what to wear.
4) Hello Barbarella boots. I wish you were cheaper.
5) If you're still into this trend, this is the best color combo I've found, out of everything. It is very marant. I kind of want these
6) Love these! And I love the fit of Beckham jeans. Considering them
7) I've always really wanted these jeans but they are big on me, even the smallest size which is a 25. So if you are a 26+ you will be in luck
8) THE MAN-COAT
9) more affordable because they're panelled. Which probably makes them a lot more comfortable
Do share if you get anything